From start-ups to fleets; we have lots of options to help you grow your business, along with building your credit profile, for your personal and commercial credit lines.
We have numerous finance options that provide 100% financing depending on several factors, such as:
- Time in business
- How long you have been driving under a CDL
- Personal Credit Score
- Previous commercial financing such as truck and trailer loans – not all banks report to commercial credit bureaus such as PayNet
- What is PayNet? It is the leading provider of credit ratings on small businesses, enabling lenders to achieve optimal risk management, growth, and operational efficiencies.
- Financing of commercial equipment within last 5 years
- Payment History
- Rebuilding of credit since bankruptcy or repossessions
- Current haul references for type of trailer you are purchasing
For your convenience, we have many finance options to compliment our large inventory of new or used trailers.
- Simple one-page application.
- Same day approvals for established businesses with good credit.
- Finance options for Start-ups and challenged credit.
- 100% Financing available.
- 12 to 84-month terms. **
- Loan & Trac Leases Available.
- Our customers get access to major national equipment lenders with competitive financing terms from our dedicated equipment financing professionals that can tailor the financing around your needs.
- Available at all Utility Tri-State locations.
- Work directly with the Finance Manager.
** Terms vary depending on many factors, such as personal credit score, prior commercial credit, company size, time in business, purchase price, and age of equipment.
Please fill out an application today!
Just click the link below to download. Print, and complete, then upload via the form on the right. Before long, you will be pulling your very own trailer(s)!
Finance Manager: Theresa Pavy
How does credit score affect the ability to get a business loan?
Simply stated, a higher credit score will improve a small business’ chances of getting favorable loan terms, or a loan at all. Lower scores mean a higher risk of non-payment or default, so commercial lenders who are willing to maintain a higher-risk portfolio will demand higher interest rates to offset the chance of default. PayNet provides data-driven scoring to improve the chances that the credit score value will provide a realistic indicator of future loan performance.